An easy one-skein knitted shawl with a beautiful lace
pattern and extra wide wingspan to fall gracefully around
the neck and shoulders.
Skill Type: Knitting
Skill Level: Easy
Skills Needed: Knit, purl, yarn over, increases, decreases.
Finished Measurements (inches)
• Color Notes Yarn Pure Worsted (100g, 218 yds, 100% Merino NSW) [CYCA 4], 1 skein in Berry
(shown above) or color of your choice.
• U.S. 8 [5.0 mm] 32” circular needle
• Stitch markers or scrap yarn
• Tapestry needle
Gauge is not critical for this project.
• Shawl is knitted from the bottom up, with increases on both ends on every row
• Design includes a 2-stitch garter edge, worked by knitting the first two and last two stitches of